Sunday Nights @ FBC Hazlehurst
What is The Gathering?
- Fellowship and enjoying a meal around the table with friends.
- Studying and interacting with God’s Word in a small group.
- Praying together as we share life’s joys and struggles with one another.
- Experiencing life as part of the community of faith, the church.
- An opportunity for people of all ages to gather to grow in faith and unity.
Each Sunday night, beginning June 9, the church will gather at 5:30 p.m. and share a light meal together, enjoying the fellowship around the tables. During the meal, the host for the evening will introduce the evening’s theme. The topic will be an unpacking of the scripture and truth found in the morning worship service. This summer, the scripture we will be digging into is found in Galatians 5. Together we will be discovering how the fruit of the Spirit are lived out in our families, no matter what those families may look like.
dinner, we will gather in small groups in some casual settings around the
church. Our children will gather with Taylor
Mangold, our Children’s Director, and our students will gather with Thomas VanLandingham,
our Minister to Students. Adults will
have the opportunity to be a part of whatever group they find most comfortable,
several options will be available. We’ll
share together, as much as you choose to, pray together, and seek out how to
live out the truth revealed in the Word.
All this among friends.
We’ll wrap up at 7:00 p.m. encouraged as we head into a new week, looking forward to the next week’s Gathering!
Give it a try and see what God might do in your life as He works in the midst of The Gathering.
Be our guest @ The Gathering.